Wednesday, October 04, 2006

My first Post, and Chicken!

Original Post Date: 09/20/2006 12:06 PM

Okay, since all I have wanted to talk about is food for the past year, I thought I would create a new blog so I can go on and on and on..and give my boyfriend, Geoff, a break from hearing about it. He enjoys eating the food, but not knowing every detail about it. So, I will start off with the most recent recipe I tried, Indonesian Ginger Chicken by The Barefoot Contessa. I worship this woman and all of her recipes. Well, except the ones involving fish, since, I don't eat seafood. Okay, so here are some pics of what I did:




Yumm. And then I had the leftovers for lunch yesterday. DELISH!Tonight Sara is coming over and I am making my new Marinara Sauce recipe and we will be watching the Grey's Anatomy premier. I might share the exact recipe for the sauce with you tomorrow. I am also making the Barefoot Contessa Garlic Bread, which is so delicious I could eat it every single day. I will post some pics of that on my next post.

Okay, time for lunch!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home