Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Pork loin chops w/Rosemary Sage Marinade

Original Post Date: 09/25/06 11:35 AM

I still haven't come up with a good name for that marinade. It has fresh Rosemary, Sage, Dijon and whole grain mustard, Apple Cider Vinegar, Garlic and Shallots. That is a lot of ingredients, isn't it? The funny thing is, even though it has that many ingredients, it isn't a really strong marinade. It is very mild, but delish. You have to marinade overnight, too. Okay, so I made those pork loin chops with the marinade, and with that I also made some roasted red potatoes with herbs de provence and green beans tossed with some shallots sauteed in butter. OMG so delish. That has to be the best way to eat green beans. Here is a pic:



Yummm. =) I don't have the exact recipe for the marinade here at work, but I will post it later from home.Okay, bye for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home