Thursday, April 17, 2008

My new favorite Trader Joe's item



I use this salsa on top of chili, tacos, fajitas, nachos, etc. Or, just plain, with chips! It is a must have. In the store, it's located right next to the tortilla chips with the other jarred salsas, if they aren't sold out.

I promise a real post is coming soon! I'm in a big transition, with dieting and all, and have not been trying many new recipes. But, I am 18 lbs down since the beginning of February, so at least something is working! I am very excited for all the fresh produce coming our way at the farmer's markets, and I am sure that will definitely give me much inspiration!

2 Comments:

Blogger www.ifoods.tv said...

Hi There

I just stumbled upon your blog and think it is an excellent read for foodies and especially like the photos and design of the blog.I started off as a blogger myself and realise the importance of a good clean design like you have here. I have now bookmarked it for myself to read and have added you to our new list of "all the food blogs in the world" on www.ifoods.tv which we have been compiling for the last month! Hopefully it will send you some traffic in the long run. Looking forward to reading your thoughts on food so keep up the good work and talk soon. Cheers

May 14, 2008 12:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Food Mill,

My name is Shannon and I'm the editorial assistant at Foodbuzz.com. I am very impressed with the quality of your posts and to that end, I’d like to invite you to be a part of our newly launched Foodbuzz Featured Publisher program. I would love to send you more details about the program, so if you are interested, please email me at Shannon@foodbuzz.com.
I LOVE Ina's lasagna! I make it all the time. I usually halve the amount of turkey sausage because I am not much of a meat eater. Try it for a lighter dish if you want.

Cheers!

Shannon Eliot
Editorial Assistant, Foodbuzz.com
shannon@foodbuzz.com

May 15, 2008 6:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home