Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Christmas

Hi everyone! I hope you all had a great Christmas, as I did. I cooked a big meal on Christmas Eve, but I haven't uploaded the pics yet. I will post them, as well as a recipe, later on today or tomorrow.

As for gifts this year, I got plenty of food related items, including 2 new books. One is by Harold McGee, called On Food and Cooking, and the other is called Hidden Kitchens by Nikki Silva and Davia Nelson. I am excited to dive into both! I am off work until January 2nd, so I will have plenty of time to read and relax until then.

I also got the 12 quart stockpot I wanted, so I will be able to make chicken stock, a cast iron grill pan, and a new digital camera! Hopefully the camera will help me get some better quality pics of my food. Okay, I will post more later!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home