Monday, December 01, 2008

Okay, so I didn't post on my cooking day. But, I was running around crazy all day and didn't even start cooking until about 430. The turkey breast I made was absolutely delish. I left out the lemon because I'm not wild about that flavor w/a Thanksgiving meal. I highly recommend this recipe.

But, dear readers. Guess what I'm doing right now? I am sitting here smelling my turkey stock bubbling away on the stove. It should be done in about a half hour, then I can sleep. This is my first stock! I'm very excited to finally use the big stock pot I got as a gift. I hope to come home to meat jello in the fridge tomorrow. I will post pics if all goes well, or if it doesn't...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello Jule! Just dropping by to wish you a happy and healthy 2009!

I also would like to invite you to take some time to drop by at Foodista and share some of your recipes with us. We have launched an online food and cooking encyclopedia ala wikipedia. Add a recipe and you can win a $100 gift card to Sur la table. Don't forget to register first so we know who to thank the recipe for. Thanks! Happy New Year!

January 03, 2009 6:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home