Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Cookies!



These chocolate cookies were amazing. Click here for the recipe on joyofbaking.com. I didn't use white chocolate chunks, though. I just made plain chocolate cookies. They were amazing. In fact, they are so good that I am making them with Reese's Pieces for my nieces birthday/Halloween party this weekend. YUM.

My friend Heather and I are going to the restaurant Trattoria Roma tonight for a fun Italian dinner. We have been there once before, and LOVED their simple garlic bread, and delish pasta. I was just cruising the menu online, trying to decide what I was going to order tonight. When I emailed her and said that is what I was doing, I got this response, "OMG SO AM I LMAO". We are such geeks.

On a different note, my newish Rosemary plant that I just brought indoors because of the cold weather, is not doing so well. I trimmed it back a lot the other night, and I have been trying to give it as much light as possible, but it just isn't responding. I have a smaller Rosemary plant in a seperate pot that is very healthy. I have researched it online, of course, and have been doing all I can, but I don't know if it's going to survive. I hope it does! Any tips anyone has, (if anyone reads this site) I would appreciate very much.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home