Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Rosemary Focaccia Bread



My friend Heather made this bread over the weekend, and sent me a picture. It looked so good, I thought I would post it. I will have to make this soon. Heather, I need the recipe....

I was just reading over some of my posts so far on this blog, and when I was looking at pictures of the food, I noticed I eat a lot of broccoli! Almost every meal has a huge pile of broccoli next to some form of red potato. I need to branch out.

Since I have never been to the North Market, and have heard so many good things about it, I have informed Charla that she will be coming with me this Saturday to check it out. I am very excited!

I haven't really made any impressive food recently. At least, none worth posting. I plan on making some Barefoot Contessa Chicken Chili next week, and I will share the pics and recipe then.

BTW, I made the chocolate cookies for my nieces birthday party with the Reese's Pieces in them, and they were AMAZING. I highly recommend making them yourself!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home