Tuesday, May 15, 2007

The longest weekend ever

Okay, so I didn't get to the farmer's market this weekend. Here is why:

I left work at 4:10 on Friday. I stopped at the ATM in my building to get cash for the farmer's market, and then happily walked to my parking garage to drive home. Upon exiting the parking garage, was involved in a car accident, which led to a hospital trip, which let me know I had a concussion. My car is not driveable, and is most likely totaled. I felt too crappy the next morning to try to talk Geoff into letting me borrow his car on my meds and drive to the farmer's market. I did, however, have my sister pick me up that afternoon and go with her to buy decorations for her bridal shower next week. After that was done, I decided to go to a car dealership and possibly buy a new car. I knew what kind of car I wanted, and they had the exact one I desired, for even less than I planned on spending. So, I bought it. It is a 2005 Hyundai Elantra hatchback. The reason I lusted after this car is because my true love is a Saab, but I cannot afford it. However, this Hyundai look very much like a Saab, for a lot less money. Here is a pic of me with the car:



Yay! So, even though I didn't get to go to the Farmer's Market, my old car is dead, and I had a concussion, at least I have a new car to show for it. But, I am going to the farmer's markets this weekend no matter what. If you see me there looking lost and confused, feel free to say hi and give me some advice, hehehe.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home