Thursday, March 01, 2007

Pictures, please!

Okay, I just scrolled down my page and noticed that the only picture I have posted recently was of my new dutch oven. I need to get on the ball and take pictures of my food. I will dig my camera out and leave it in the kitchen. How sad is that? 90% of the pictures I take are of food. How could I have kids? I don't have the time. I have to cook! Hehe.

Okay, so has anyone gone to any of those free cooking demonstrations at Williams Sonoma? I just got an email from them saying they are having some coming up in March and April. Some of them sounded lame, but others were slightly interesting. I am just wondering if there is anything I would learn, or would be worth driving all the way up to Polaris for. Is it just as good or better to watch America's Test Kitchen on PBS? I learn a ton from that show.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home