Wednesday, May 16, 2007

My Fridge

Everyone is posing pictures of the inside of their fridge since Sam at Becks & Posh started it, and since I did find it so interesting, I decided to post a picture of my slightly empty looking fridge:



Let's see. On the top shelf I have Trader Joe's organic ketchup, Hellman's mayo behind that, some non-maple low fat syrup that is definitely too old to consume. There is also some chicken stock, some outdated buttermilk from Giant Eagle, andt he clear container has homemade French Herb Potato Salad (DELISH). In the large ziplock bag is some chicken marinating in a lemon-dijon mustard marinade. There is also, obviously, the Brita, and some cat food.

On the second shelf, there are eggs, pudding, my sandwhich for my lunch tomorrow, some leftover pork chops in the large container, some sour cream, two kinds of salsa, one Wild Oats one with black beans and corn, and the other is Ortega. In the back is Geoff's yogurt and his Diet Dr. Pepper. (which I do have from time to time...) In the large ziplock bag are two defrosting pork chops.

Okay, bottom shelf on the left is our bin for cheese, and we have some really yummy Black Diamond extra sharp cheddar cheese slices, and some shreded cheddar. The baggie in the middle has a leftover turkey brat. The bin on the right holds our lunchmeat, salami and ham from Giant Eagle.

In the produce drawer we have a bagged salad, some fresh basil, some flat leaf parsley, some and some terragon. See why I need to hit the farmer's market?!



In the door, top shelf has some homemade pizza sauce, a tube of tomato paste, and a chunk of parmasean. The first shelf has some real maple syrup, some horseradish, spicy hot mustard, whole grain mustard, country dijon mustard, dijon mustard, and yellow mustard. The bottom shelf has soy sauce, hoisin sauce, another hoisin sauce, low fat ranch dressing from Trader Joe's, low fat Miracle Whip, another soy sauce, and some seriously old steak sauce.

1 Comments:

Blogger Freya said...

I love being nosy and looking at other foodies fridges - I'm too much of a coward to show mine off though!

May 17, 2007 8:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home