Tuesday, November 07, 2006

I have been cooking, but have been so hungry each time the food is done that I forget to take a picture. I have made my version of Barefoot Contessa's Chicken Chili on Sunday, and it was amazing. I will make it again soon, I am sure. Then I will share some pictures and the recipe, my version and hers. I think I will be making the pork chops I read about on Columbus Foodie, since my mouth watered just looking at them. I will definitely let all 3 of you know how they turn out!

It is really sad then when I make these chops I will be forced to brown them in the only stainless pan I have, my 6 quart saucepan. I just think that everything browns better in this pan, and also for caramelizing the onions, and any kind of deglazing, a non stick just wouldn't work as well. I can't wait until I get my stainless skillet and saute pans!

Okay, time for bed. I will be posting more in a couple days.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home